The MindTap Learning Path guides students through readings, multimedia, and activities designed to follow the learning taxonomy from basic knowledge and comprehension up to analysis and
application. By hiding, rearranging, or adding your own content, you control what students see and when they see it and match the Learning Path to your course syllabus exactly.
Aplia Math/Graphing Tutorial.
Macroeconomic Data-at-a-Glance powered by FRED.
1. What Is Economics?
2. The Economy: Myth and Reality.
3. The Fundamental Economic Problem: Scarcity and Choice.
4. Supply and Demand: An Initial Look.
5. Consumer Choice: Individual and Market Demand.
6. Demand and Elasticity.
7. Production, Inputs, and Cost: Building Blocks for Supply Analysis.
8. Output, Price, and Profit: The Importance of Marginal Analysis.
9. Securities, Business Finance, and the Economy: The Tail that Wags the Dog?
10. The Firm and the Industry under Perfect Competition.
12. Between Competition and Monopoly.
13. Limiting Market Power: Regulation and Antitrust.
14. The Case for Free Markets: The Price System.
15. The Shortcomings of Free Markets.
16. Externalities, the Environment, and Natural Resources.
17. Taxation and Resource Allocation.
18. Pricing the Factors of Production.
19. Labor and Entrepreneurship: The Human Inputs.
20. Poverty, Inequality, and Discrimination.
21. International Trade and Comparative Advantage.
22. Is U.S. Economic Leadership Threatened?