David Busch's Sony Alpha DSLR-A380/A330/A230 Guide to Digital SLR Photography, 1st Edition
- David D. Busch
- ISBN-10: 1435455096 | ISBN-13: 9781435455092
- 304 Pages
- © 2011 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $22.50
"David Busch's Sony Alpha DSLR-A380/A330/A230 Guide to Digital SLR Photography" is perfect for those new to digital photography or those who just want to make sure they get the most out of their Sony Alpha DSLR-A380/A330/A230. The book is a complete guide to this digital SLR camera, including how to utilize the 10.2 megapixel sensors (14 megapixels in the dSLR-A380), Live View, and automatic dust removal, as well as the HDTV connections and improved image quality that are new to this generation of cameras. After the introductory chapters designed to create familiarity with the camera, the book delves into various shooting situations and recommendations on how to get the best possible shots with full-color photos to illustrate each. Readers will discover a wealth of tips and information not found in the user's manual, so new users and pros alike will find David Busch's Sony Alpha DSLR-A380/A330/A230 Guide to Digital SLR Photography an indispensable tool for achieving the best possible photographs.
1. Quick Tour: Shooting Your First Sony Alpha DSLR-A380/A330/A230 Picture.
2. The Sony Alpha DSLR-A380/A330/A230 Roadmap.
3. Setting Up Your Sony Alpha DSLR-A380/A330/A230.
4. Shooting Basics.
5. Photography with your Sony Alpha DSLR-A380/A330/A230.
6. Working with Lenses.
7. Working with Light.
8. Downloading and Editing.
9. Troubleshooting Your Sony Alpha DSLR-A380/A330/A230.