David Busch’s Canon Powershot G12 Guide to Digital Photography, 1st Edition
- David D. Busch
- ISBN-10: 1435459504 | ISBN-13: 9781435459502
- 320 Pages
- © 2012 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $22.50
The Canon PowerShot G12 is the most advanced pocket-sized digital camera Canon has ever introduced, boasting 10 megapixels of resolution, blazing fast automatic focus, and more than a dozen special Scene modes that allow you to take fantastic pictures under any conditions. As the owner of the G12 you demand the ability to take outstanding pictures with your new camera, and want to learn how quickly. DAVID BUSCH’S CANON POWERSHOT G12 GUIDE TO DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY shows you how, when, and most importantly why, to use all the cool features, controls, and functions of the G12 to take great photographs of anything. Introductory chapters will help you get comfortable with the basics of your camera before you dive right into exploring creative ways to use selective focus, fine-tune exposure, and apply special effects. Beautiful, full-color images illustrate where the essential buttons and dials are, so you’ll quickly learn how to use your G12, and use it like a pro!
1. Quick Tour: Shooting Your First Canon Powershot G12 Picture.
2. The Canon Powershot G12 Roadmap.
3. Setting Up Your Canon Powershot G12.
4. Shooting Basics.
5. Photography with your Canon Powershot G12.
6. Advanced Shooting and Movie Making.
7. Working with Your Lens.
8. Working with Light.
9. Downloading and Editing.
10. Troubleshooting Your Canon Powershot G12.