Teaching Woodwinds: A Method and Resource Handbook for Music Educators, 1st Edition
- William Dietz University of Arizona
- ISBN-10: 0028645693 | ISBN-13: 9780028645698
- 400 Pages
- © 1998 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $142.50
This method and resource handbook for music education students offers an overview of basic instructional techniques with relevant musical examples; discusses selection, care, and assembly of instruments; and supplies a complete bibliography of educational materials. Throughout the text's coverage of fundamentals, special emphasis is placed on developing ideas for innovative teaching strategies.
1. Bassoon (William Dietz).
2. Clarinet (Jerry Kirkbride).
3. Flute (Hal Ott).
4. Oboe (Mark Weiger).
5. Saxophone (Craig Whittaker).