Introduction to Law and the Legal System, 11th Edition
- Frank August Schubert Northeastern University, Emeritus
- ISBN-10: 1285438256 | ISBN-13: 9781285438252
- 640 Pages
- © 2015 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $139.00
INTRODUCTION TO LAW AND THE LEGAL SYSTEM provides an overview of law and the American legal system, using cases to support the major functions of U.S. law. Suitable for a variety of departments and courses, this text is known for its broad coverage, flexible organization, and use of cases to explain legal concepts.
2. Ethics and Law.
3. Institutional Sources of American Law.
4. The Judicial System.
5. Civil Procedure.
6. Limitations in Seeking Relief.
7. Judicial Remedies.
8. Criminal Law and Procedure.
9. Family Law.
11. The Law of Torts.
13. Administrative Law and Administrative Agencies.
14. Alternative Dispute Resolution.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the main title. Select the main title's "About" tab, then select "What's New" for updates specific to title's edition.
For more information about these supplements, or to obtain them, contact your Learning Consultant.
The new edition instructor's manual will provide a list of the learning objectives, an outline and summary of the court cases, answers to case questions, and a list of chapter key terms/definitions. The Test bank has been updated and is offered online. It includes 15 True/False, 25 Multiple-Choice, and 3-5 Essay questions per chapter.