English 2600 with Writing Applications: A Programmed Course in Grammar and Usage, 6th Edition
- Joseph C. Blumenthal
- ISBN-10: 0155008625 | ISBN-13: 9780155008625
- 496 Pages
- © 1994 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $100.50
ENGLISH 2200, ENGLISH 2600, and ENGLISH 3200 are the original programmed courses in grammar, usage, sentence-building, capitalization, and punctuation.
1. the Verb and Its Subject.
2. Patterns of the Simple Sentence.
3. The Work of Modifiers.
4. Building Better Sentences.
5. Understanding the Sentence Unit.
6. Using Verbs Correctly.
7. Agreement of Subject and Verb.
8. Choosing the Right Modifier.
9. Using Pronouns Correctly.
10. How to Use Capitals.
11. Learning to Use Commas.
12. Apostrophes and Quotation Marks.
Choose the textbook packaged with the resources that best meet your course and student needs. Contact your Learning Consultant for more information.
ISBN-10: 141306261X | ISBN-13: 9781413062618
List Price = $137.95 | CengageBrain Price = $137.95 | College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $104.00
This Bundle Includes: