Part I: THE BASICS OF CONSULTATION AND COLLABORATION.
1. Foundations of Consultation and Collaboration, by A. Michael Dougherty.
Part II: CASE CONSULTATION.
2. Problem-Solving (Behavioral) Consultation: School-Based Applications, by Margaret R. Altschaefl.
3. Mental Health Case Consultation, by Frances E. Tack and Deana F. Morrow.
4. Adlerian Case Consultation with a Teacher, by Terry Kottman with A. Michael Dougherty.
Part III: ORGANIZATIONAL AND GROUP CONSULTATION.
5. Education/Training Consultation with School Personnel, by Phyllis Robertson, Mary D. Deck, and Glenda E. Isenhour.
6. Systems Consultation and Collaboration: Working with a Metropolitan Police Department to Implement a New Program for Crisis Intervention with the Mentally Ill, by Richard K. James and Walter Crews.
7. Process Consultation in a Workplace Setting, by John J. Sherlock and Kirk Smith.
Part IV: COLLABORATION.
8. School-Wide Consultation to Implement a Positive Behavioral Interventions Support Program, by Russell Curtis and Jill W. Van Horne.
Part V. CONCLUSIONS AND PRACTICE CASES.
9. Implications for Effective Practice, by A. Michael Dougherty.
10. Cases for Further Practice, by A. Michael Dougherty.
Case 1: A School-Based Consultant Assists a Teacher.
Case 2: A School-Based Consultant Works with Parents.
Case 3: A Consultant Aids a Therapist at a Community Mental Health Center.
Case 4: A Member of a University Counseling Center Consults with a University's Director of Student Affairs.
Case 5: A Human Services Consultant Provides Services to Midlevel Manager in an Industrial Setting.
Case 6: A Member of a University Counseling Center Collaborates with a Faculty Member Who Sponsors a Sorority.
Case 7: An Employee Assistance Program Coordinator Collaborates with a Vice President of a Telephone Company.
Case 8: A Collaboration Team Attempts to Help an Aggressive Student.
Case 9: A School Psychologist Consults to Implement a Positive Behavior Support Program.
Case 10: A School-Based Team Collaborates to Implement a Response to Intervention (RTI) Program.