The Canon EOS 6D is the most affordable full-frame camera that Canon has ever introduced. It boasts 20.2 megapixels of resolution, blazing-fast automatic focus, and cool features like full high-definition movie shooting. As the owner of a Canon EOS 6D, you demand the ability to take outstanding pictures with your new camera. DAVID BUSCH’S CANON EOS 6D GUIDE TO DIGITAL SLR PHOTOGRAPHY shows you how, when, and why to use all the cool features, controls, and functions of the Canon EOS 6D to take great photographs and movies. Introductory chapters will help you get comfortable with the basics of your camera before you dive right into exploring creative ways to apply file formats, resolution, and exposure. Beautiful, full-color images illustrate where the essential buttons and dials are, so you’ll quickly learn how to use the Canon EOS 6D, and use it like a pro!
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Your Canon EOS 6D.
2. Canon EOS 6D Roadmap.
3. Recommended Settings.
4. Nailing the Right Exposure.
5. Mastering the Mysteries of Autofocus.
6. Advanced Shooting.
7. Working with Lenses.
8. Making Light Work for You.
9. Electronic Flash Basics.
10. Working with Wireless Flash.
11. Customizing with the Shooting Menu.
12. Customizing the Playback Menu.
13. Customizing the Set-up Menu.
14. The Custom Functions and My Menus.
15. Basic Live View.
16. Basic Movie Making.
17. Advanced Movie-Making Techniques.