Take your career to the next level with PROFESSIONAL REVIEW GUIDE FOR THE RHIA/RHIT® EXAMINATIONS, 2015 EDITION, an essential, effective preparation tool for the American Health Information Management Association's (AHIMA) Registered Health Information Administrator/Registered Health Information Technician (RHIA/RHIT) exams. This review guide gives you practice interpreting documentation and applying your knowledge by assigning codes to diagnoses and procedures for a variety of patient settings. Use the online quizzing tool to create quizzes, sort quiz content by subject area or domain, and set time limits for exams. Get a more personalized exam preparation experience with PROFESSIONAL REVIEW GUIDE FOR THE RHIA/RHIT® EXAMINATIONS, 2015 EDITION.
Table of Contents
1. Examination Study Strategies and Resources.
2. Test-Taking Skills.
3. Health Data Content and Standards.
4. Information Retention and Access.
5. Classification Systems and Secondary Data Sources.
6. Medical Billing and Reimbursement Systems.
7. Medical Science.
8. ICD-9-CM Coding.
9. CPT Coding.
10. Informatics and Information Systems.
11. Health Information Privacy and Security.
12. Health Law.
13. Health Statistics and Research.
14. Quality and Performance Improvement.
15. Organization and Management.
16. Human Resources.
17. Mock Examination.