1. Advertising from a Marketing Communications Perspective.
2. The Research Foundation I: Understanding Clients and Consumers.
3. The Research Foundation II: Market, Product, and Competitive Analyses.
4. Appraising Opportunities and Setting Objectives.
5. Building the Marketing Communication Strategy.
6. Developing a Creative Strategy that Moves People.
7. Media Strategy and Tactics.
8. Integrated Communications.
9. Enhancing the Marketing Communication Mix.
10. Evaluating the Effectiveness of the Campaign.
11. Preparing the Plans Book.
12. Preparing a Winning Presentation.