Product Liability Litigation, 1st Edition
- Mark Kinzie
- Christine Hart
- ISBN-10: 0766820351 | ISBN-13: 9780766820357
- 350 Pages
- © 2002 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $171.00
Product Liability Litigation provides a comprehensive study of product liability with instruction in the litigation practices that prepare the products lawsuit for trial. It addresses such issues as the use and understanding of written discovery, document preparation, depositions, expert witnesses, product identification and testing, case management orders, and the trial itself. This text covers litigation preparation and theory, primarily in the form of case law interpretation by legal scholars and the use of restatements. The assignments and illustrative case studies presented in "Product Liability" foster critical thinking and problem solving skills.
1. Introduction to Product Liability.
4. Strict Liability.
5. Defenses and Responses.
6. Particular Product Problems.
7. The Product Liability, Lawsuit and Recovery.