1. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Linda Webb (Florida Atlantic University).
2. Externalizing Behavior Disorders: Supporting Students with Aggression and Violent Tendencies, Kerry B. Bernes (University of Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada), Jennifer I. Bernes (Registered Psychologist), and Angela D. Bardick (Registered Psychologist).
3. Internalizing Behavior Disorders; Supporting Students with Depression, Anxiety, and Self-injurious Behavior, Christopher Sink (Seattle Pacific University).
4. Eating Disorders, Obesity, and Body Image Concerns, Angela D. Bardick (Registered Psychologist), Shelly Russell-Mayhew (University of Calgary), Kerry B. Bernes (University of Lethbridge), and Jennifer I. Bernes (Registered Psychologist).
5. Substance Abuse, Glenn W. Lambie (University of Central Florida).
6. Child Sexual Abuse, Carol Stone (University of North Florida).
7. Severe Acting Out Behavior: A Family Intervention Approach, Keith Davis (Appalachian State University).
8. Suicide Issues, Jill Packman (University of Nevada, Reno) and Catey Barber (O'Brien Middle School, Reno, NV).
9. Learning Disabilities, Glenn W. Lambie, Kara P. Ieva, Stacy Van Horn, Jonathan H. Ohrt, Sally Lewis, and B. Grant Hayes, University of Central Florida.
Biographies of Contributors.