Dental Office Management, 2nd Edition
- includes Dentrix Learning Edition CD-ROM
- Cindy Lamkin
- ISBN-10: 113328311X | ISBN-13: 9781133283119
- 448 Pages
- Previous Editions: 2000
- © 2015 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $64.50
Make a good first impression! The first dental professional a patient encounters is generally the front office staff. This interaction is key to promoting the practice and making the patient comfortable. DENTAL OFFICE MANAGEMENT 2E hones professionalism and improves efficiencies in managing the business aspects of dentistry. The various tasks associated with front office dental management are addressed in six sections:the business of dentistry, practice communications, clinical records management, business and financial records management, employment opportunities, and practice management software. Well-rounded and up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends, Dental Office Management is the only resource needed to achieve success in the dental office.
Section 1: THE BUSINESS OF DENTISTRY.
1. The Dental Office Manager.
2. The Dental Team.
3. Legal and Ethical Regulations in Dental Office Management.
4. Hazard Communication and Regulatory Agency Mandates.
Section 2: PRACTICE COMMUNICATIONS.
5. The Dental Office Manager as a Patient Relations Specialist.
6. Marketing the Practice.
7. Printed Communications.
8. Business Office Equipment.
Section 3.CLINICAL RECORDS MANAGEMENT.
9. Dental Nomenclature and Related Terminology.
10. Charting the Oral Cavity.
Section 4. BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL RECORDS MANAGEMENT.
11. Patient Records, Diagnosis, and Treatment Planning.
12. Scheduling to Optimize Practice Efficiency.
13. Managing Accounts Receiveaable.
14. Managing Accounts Payable.
15. Supply Ordering and Inventory Control.
Section 5. DENTAL OFFICE EMPLOYMENT.
16. Employment Opportunities.
17. Hiring a Dental Team.
Section 6. PRACTICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
18. Dental Practice Management Software.
19. Entering, Updating, and Maintaining Patient Information.
20. Clinical Records.
21. Appointment Book.
22. Financial Records.
23. Communication Using Practice Management Software.
24. Beyond the Basics.
To customize your learning solution, contact your Learning Consultant for more information.
ISBN-10: 1285089448 | ISBN-13: 9781285089447
List Price = $85.95 | College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $64.50
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the main title. Select the main title's "About" tab, then select "What's New" for updates specific to title's edition.
For more information about these supplements, or to obtain them, contact your Learning Consultant.