90 Days to Success in Grant Writing, 1st Edition
- Tim Kachinske
- Judith Kachinske
- ISBN-10: 1435454863 | ISBN-13: 9781435454866
- 272 Pages
- © 2010 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $15.00
With ever-increasing competition among organizations for donor dollars, developing fundraising skills is the key to survival and success in today's not-for-profit environment. "90 Days to Success in Grant Writing" is designed to guide novice grant proposal writers step by step through the basic skills, techniques, and thought processes of a highly successful grant writer. Discover the research and cultivation strategies that lay the groundwork for successful grant applications. Follow the processes of outlining, writing, submitting, and reporting on a variety of typical grant proposals. "90 Days to Success in Grant Writing" provides an informative and entertaining read while presenting tools, resources, examples, and thought-provoking concepts in a manner that new grant writers can implement right away to ensure success on the job.
1. Getting Started as a Grant Writer.
2. Determining Your Needs for Grant Support.
3. Prospect Research for Grant Support.
4. Cultivating Sources of Support.
5. Organizing and Composing a Proposal.
6. Writing Queries, Short Proposals, and Cover Letters.
7. Writing Educational Program Proposals.
8. Writing Endowment Proposals.
9. Writing Project Proposals.
10. Writing Concept Papers.
11. Grant Proposals for Individuals.
12. Federal Grants.
13. Tracking Proposals and Writing Reports.
14. Grant Proposal Tracking Software.
15. Resources for Grant Writers.
16. Help with Writing Skills.