PART I: KNOWLEDGE.
1. Effective Practice with Elderly Clients, Nancy P. Kropf and Elizabeth D. Hutchison.
2. The Myths and Facts of Aging, Marcia P. Harrigan and Rosemary L. Farmer.
3. Social Problems and Policies and the Elderly, Anne J. Kisor, Edward A. McSweeney, and Deborah R. Jackson.
4. The Research Process and the Elderly, Michael J. Sheridan and Anne J. Kisor.
5. Case Management for Gerontological Social Workers, Margaret A. Robinson. PART II: SERVICE SETTINGS.
6. Home Health and Community Services, Nancy P. Kropf.
7. Hospital Discharge Planning, Sherry Cummings.
8. Nursing Homes, Stephen D. Stahlman and Anne J. Kisor.
PART III: SPECIAL POPULATIONS.
9. Older Persons of Color: Asian/Pacific Islander Americans, African Americans, Hispanic Americans, and American Indians, Joyce O. Beckett and Delores Dungee-Anderson.
10. Aging Women, Joyce O. Beckett and Robert L. Schneider, with Etty Vandsburger and Ellen Stephens.
11. Lesbian and Gay Elders: An Invisible Minority, Chrystal C. Ramirez Barranti and Harriet Cohen.
12. Disability and Aging, Stephen F. Gilson. Appendices.