Morality and the Meaning of Life: An Introduction to Ethical Theory, 1st Edition
- Joseph Ellin Western Michigan University
- ISBN-10: 0155013084 | ISBN-13: 9780155013087
- 340 Pages
- © 1995 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $120.75
For the introductory course in ethics, basic moral problems, or advanced courses in moral theory, MORALITY AND THE MEANING OF LIFE offers a jargon-free approach without sacrificing the rigors of logic.
An Introduction to Moral Theory.
Part I: Substantially Conceptual Issues.
1. Challenges to Ethics: Relativism.
2. Challenges to Ethics: Egoism.
3. Does Ethics Have Foundations?
4. Moral Facts.
Part II: Substantially Normative Issues.
6. Good Character.
8. Kant: Evil as Irrationality.
9. The Meaning of Life.