The MindTap Learning Path guides students through readings, multimedia, and activities designed to follow the learning taxonomy from basic knowledge and comprehension up to analysis and
application. By hiding, rearranging, or adding your own content, you control what students see and when they see it and match the Learning Path to your course syllabus exactly.
Note: All chapters include the full chapter reading, interactive versions of the chapter activities, and Aplia homework.
1. Getting the Right Start.
2. Building Dreams, Setting Goals.
3. Learning Styles and Studying.
4. Managing Your Time, Energy and Money.
5. Thinking Critically and Creatively.
6. Learning Online.
7. Engaging, Listening, and Note-Taking in Class.
8. Reading, Writing, and Presenting.
9. Developing Memory, Taking Tests.
10. Building Relationships, Valuing Diversity.
11. Choosing a College Major and Career.
12. Creating Your Future.