Constitutional Rights: Myths and Realities, 1st Edition
- Christopher E. Smith Michigan State University
- ISBN-10: 0534639658 | ISBN-13: 9780534639655
- 272 Pages
- © 2004 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $87.00
Written in an accessible and provocative style, this text illuminates the reality of constitutional rights by examining and unmasking commonly held beliefs about legal protections for individuals in the criminal justice system.
1. The Image of Rights.
2. The Definition of Constitutional Rights.
3. The Implementation of Constitutional Rights.
4. The First Amendment.
5. The Fourth Amendment.
6. The Fifth Amendment.
7. The Sixth Amendment.
8. The Eighth Amendment.
9. The Fourteenth Amendment.
10. Constitutional Rights and the War on Terrorism.
11. Constitutional Rights in Criminal Justice: Illusions and Complexities.