BUSINESS MARKETING MANAGEMENT, 10th Edition is structured to provide a complete and timely treatment of business marketing while minimizing the degree of overlap with other courses in the marketing curriculum. This comprehensive market leader highlights the similarities between consumer goods and business-to-business marketing; presents a managerial rather than a descriptive treatment of business marketing; and reflects the growing body of literature and emerging trends in business marketing practice. Each chapter provides an overview, highlights key concepts, and includes several carefully chosen examples of contemporary business marketing practice as well as a cogent summary and a set of proactive discussion questions.
Table of Contents
PART I: THE ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS MARKETING.
1. A Business Marketing Perspective.
2. The Business Market: Perspectives on the Organizational Buyer.
PART II: MANAGING RELATIONSHIPS IN BUSINESS MARKETING.
3. Organizational Buying Behavior.
4. Customer Relationship Management Strategies for Business Markets.
PART III: ASSESSING MARKET OPPORTUNITIES.
5. Segmenting the Business Market and Estimating Segment Demand.
PART IV: FORMULATING BUSINESS MARKETING STRATEGY.
6. Business Marketing Planning: Strategic Perspectives.
7. Business Marketing Strategies for Global Markets.
8. Managing Products for Business Markets.
9. Managing Innovation and New Industrial Product Development.
10. Managing Services for Business Markets.
11. Managing Business Marketing Channels.
12. E-Commerce Strategies for Business Markets.
13. Supply Chain Strategies.
14. Pricing Strategy for Business Markets.
15. Business Marketing Communications: Advertising and Sales Promotion.
16. Business Marketing Communications: Managing the Personal Selling Function.
PART V: EVALUATING BUSINESS MARKETING STRATEGY AND PERFORMANCE.
17. Marketing Performance Measurement.