2010 Florida Building Code - Mechanical, 1st Edition
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ISBN-10: 160983187X | ISBN-13: 9781609831875
- 672 Pages
- © 2010 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $66.00
When you need a comprehensive resource for teaching your students the critical regulations governing mechanical systems and equipment, look no further than the 2010 FLORIDA BUILDING CODE – MECHANICAL. Based on the 2009 International Mechanical Code®, this valuable tool walks students through the mechanical codes and guidelines needed for the safe and effective design and installation of the most current mechanical systems. Coverage includes HVAC, exhaust systems, chimneys and vents, ducts, appliances, boilers, water heaters, refrigerators, hydronic piping, and solar systems. It is a single state building code that supersedes all local building codes, in an effort to provide uniformity, accountability, and consistency to the work that your students will encounter when they enter the mechanical field.
1. Scope and Administration.
3. General Regulations.
5. Exhaust Systems.
6. Duct Systems.
7. Combustion Air.
8. Chimneys and Vents.
9. Specific Appliances, Fireplaces, and Solid Fuel-Burning Equipment.
10. Boilers, Water Heaters, and Pressure Vessels.
12. Hydronic Piping.
13. Fuel Oil Piping and Storage.
14. Solar Systems.
15. Referenced Standards.
Appendix A: Combustion Air Openings and Chimney Connector Pass-Throughs.
Appendix B: Reserved.