Microsoft® Access VBA Programming for the Absolute Beginner, 4th Edition
- Michael Vine
- ISBN-10: 1133788955 | ISBN-13: 9781133788959
- 400 Pages
- Previous Editions: 2007, 2005, 2002
- © 2012 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $26.25
Developed by computer science instructors, books in the for the absolute beginner™ series teach the principles of programming through simple game creation. Get the jump on computer programming and database concepts with MICROSOFT ACCESS VBA PROGRAMMING FOR THE ABSOLUTE BEGINNER, FOURTH EDITION. In this book, you'll learn the fundamental concepts of computer programming with Microsoft Access 2010 VBA, including variables, conditions, loops, arrays, procedures, and functions. You'll also learn about object relational database design, beginning SQL concepts, reports, and database programming using VBA. And if you're new to relational databases or Microsoft Access, don't worry--the book includes an introduction to Microsoft Access 2010 and beginning database concepts. Updates include coverage of enhancements and new technologies released in Microsoft Access 2010, including new user interface upgrades, new data types, VBA functions, and macros. Each chapter includes a chapter-based program designed around simple games, for a fun approach to learning. Featuring easy-to-read, step-by-step instruction, MICROSOFT ACCESS VBA PROGRAMMING FOR THE ABSOLUTE BEGINNER, FOURTH EDITION is the fast, easy way to learn Access VBA programming.
1. An Introduction to Access 2010 .
2. Access Essentials.
3. Introduction to Access VBA.
5. Looping Structures.
6. Common Formatting and Conversion Functions.
7. Code Reuse and Data Structures.
8. Debugging, Input Validation, File Processing, and Error Handling.
9. Microsoft Access SQL.
10. Database Programming with ADO.
11. Object-Oriented Programming with Access
12. Macros and Performance Tuning.
Appendix A: Common Character Codes.
Appendix B: Keyboard Shortcuts for the Code Window.
Appendix C: Trappable Errors.
Appendix D: Visual Basic Environment Options.
Appendix E: Reserved Words and Symbols.