The Guide to Surviving General Chemistry, 2nd Edition
- Michael Rosen
- ISBN-10: 1305391381 | ISBN-13: 9781305391383
- 192 Pages
- © 2015 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $20.25
Available packaged with any CENGAGE textbook, this helpful guide is a frontline resource for students who need extra help or want to improve their General Chemistry grade. Written by a student with extensive tutoring experience who understands where students struggle most and using terms that they most relate to and understand, this guide helps students see that they can actually master chemistry concepts. GUIDE TO SURVIVING GENERAL CHEMISTRY includes study tips and example problems with worked out solutions for all topics in general chemistry, and is endorsed by Professor Mark Oram, Ph.D, for accuracy and topic coverage. This book is also available for students to purchase separately at www.CENGAGEbrain.com.
1. Acids and Bases.
2. Colligative Properties.
3. Concentration Unites and Conversions for Solutions.
4. Dimensional Analysis and Significant Figures.
5. Electrochemistry and Redox.
7. Equilibrium Calculations.
8. Gas Laws.
10. Lewis Structures and VSEPR Theory.
12. Organic chemistry.
13. Periodic Table.
14. Phase Diagrams and Crystalline Solids.
15. Quantitative Calculations.
16. Solubility and Net Ionic Equations.