Interactive Services Marketing, 4e covers the essentials of services marketing--with particular emphasis on the theater model and the impact of technology. The text features a dynamic approach to human interactions--both in face-to-face communication and in connections through technology. The Fourth Edition focuses on interactions in service environments. This concise text is fully supported by a robust web site, enabling instructors to reinforce the emphasis on technology and allowing students to interact with both the printed text and online material. Pedagogical tools include chapter-opening vignettes, margin notes, end-of-chapter summaries and conclusions, exercises, and Internet activities.
Available with InfoTrac® Student Collections http://gocengage.com/infotrac.
Table of Contents
PART I. FOUNDATIONS OF SERVICE MARKETING.
1. Understanding Services Marketing.
2. Frameworks for Managing the Customer's Experience.
3. Plugging into the Information Age.
PART II. CREATING THE INTERACTIVE EXPERIENCE.
4. Planning and Producing the Service Performance.
5. Designing the Service Setting.
6. Leveraging the People Factor.
7. Managing the Customer Mix.
PART III. PROMISING THE INTERACTIVE SERVICE EXPERIENCE.
8. Setting a Price for the Service Rendered.
9. Promoting the Interactive Service Experience.
10. Building Customer Loyalty Through Service Quality.
11. Regaining Customer Confidence Through Customer Service and Service Recovery.
12. Researching Service Success and Failure.
PART IV. MANAGEMENT ISSUES IN SERVICES MARKETING.
13. Developing Marketing Strategies for Services.
14. Coping with Fluctuating Demand for Services.
15. Thinking Globally: "It's a Small World After All".
Appendix: Careers in Services.