Passion: A Salon Professionals Handbook for Building a Successful Business, 1st Edition
- Susie Field Carder
- ISBN-10: 0965077780 | ISBN-13: 9780965077781
- 200 Pages
- © 2005 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $24.25
Only 15 percent of your financial success as a Salon Professional is based on technical abilities. The remaining 85 percent is addressed in this dynamic book which will create profound changes and lasting results in your business and personal life. Written by Susie Fields Carder, CEO of Salon Training International, a former salon owner, and has received rave reviews from salon professionals nationwide. She is one of the most sought after business speakers in the salon industry and has delivered hundreds of trainings all over the world. Susie’s focus is to support salon professionals in building successful companies by focusing them on systemizing their processes and being results driven.
Chapter 1: Getting It, Keeping It, and Communicating It.
Chapter 2: Professional Presence
Chapter 3: Goals: Making a Molehill from that Mountain
Chapter 4: Marketing: Crashing Through to Sales Success
Chapter 5: Building Your Dream Team
Chapter 6: Passion Plus: Tips, Recommendations and Affirmations