Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 Revealed, 1st Edition
- Sherry Bishop, BSBA, MEd North Arkansas College (Emerita)
- ISBN-10: 1435482603 | ISBN-13: 9781435482609
- 560 Pages
- © 2010 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $101.75
Discover all that Dreamweaver CS4 has to offer! Whether you’re looking for a step-by-step introduction to Adobe® Dreamweaver® or a solid reference as you continue your work in Web design, this is a standout resource. Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 Revealed uses detailed, vibrant illustrations; clear, straightforward lessons; and real-world case studies to provide an overview of the Dreamweaver interface and how to use it effectively. This latest edition includes expanded content on CSS best practices, the Related Files toolbar, the Code Navigator, Live View, Code Hinting, and InContext Editing (ICE). Sidebars throughout the book incorporate basic Web design principles, providing readers with a skill set that goes beyond the software interface and can be applied in a variety of situations.
1. Getting Started with Dreamweaver.
2. Developing a Web Page.
3. Working with Text and Graphics.
4. Working with Links.
5. Working with Tables.
6. Managing and Publishing a Web Site.
7. Collecting Data with Forms.
8. Using Cascading Style Sheets.
9. Positioning Objects with Layers.
10. Adding Media Objects.
11. Creating and Using Templates.
12. Working with Library Items and Snippets.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the main title. Select the main title's "About" tab, then select "What's New" for updates specific to title's edition.
For more information about these supplements, or to obtain them, contact your Learning Consultant.