Symbolic Logic, 1st Edition
- includes LogicCoach III
- Dale Jacquette Pennsylvania State University
- ISBN-10: 0534537308 | ISBN-13: 9780534537302
- 384 Pages
- © 2001 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $163.50
This comprehensive intro text covers central topics of elementary and symbolic logic. It contains many problems and exercises and provides a solid foundation for continued study of advanced topics in logic.
Part I: Concepts of Logic.
2. Deductive Arguments.
Part II: Propositional Logic.
3. Propositional Syntax and Semantics.
4. Decision Methods: Truth Tables and Propositional Truth Trees.
5. Propositional Natural Deduction Proofs.
Part III: Predicate-Quantificational Logic.
6. Predicate-Quantificational Syntax and Semantics.
7. Decision Methods: Predicate-Quantificational Truth Trees.
8. Predicate-Quantificational Natural Deduction Proofs.
Advanced Topics in Symbolic Logic.
Reference List of Demonstration Problems.
Sources and Selected Readings.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the main title. Select the main title's "About" tab, then select "What's New" for updates specific to title's edition.
For more information about these supplements, or to obtain them, contact your Learning Consultant.
A great source of additional exercise sets for the symbolic logic course! Organized into 15 sections that follow the topical progression of most symbolic logic courses. Problems vary in difficulty.
List Price = $48.95 | CengageBrain Price = $48.95 | College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $36.75