Principles, Elements, and Types of Persuasion, 1st Edition
- James Benjamin University of Toledo
- ISBN-10: 0155023551 | ISBN-13: 9780155023550
- 400 Pages
- © 1997 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $178.50
In this text, the author emphasizes practical applications as students master the research and theories of persuasion. By acknowledging that both rhetorical and behavioral theories contribute to the understanding of persuasion, this text blends production and consumption of persuasion.
Part I: Principles of Persuasion: Introduction to Persuasion.
1. Aspects of Persuasion.
2. Rhetorical Principles.
3. Contemporary Principles of Persuasion.
4. Ethics and Persuasion.
Part II: Elements of Persuasion.
Part III: Types of Persuasion.
9. Persuasive Presentations.
11. Sales Interviews.
12. Persuasive Campaign.