Reflecting the latest trends and issues, market-leading BUSINESS MARKETING MANAGEMENT: B2B, 11e delivers comprehensive, cutting-edge coverage that equips readers with a solid understanding of today's dynamic B2B market. Highlighting the similarities--and emphasizing the differences--between consumer goods and B2B marketing, this proven text focuses on market analysis, organizational buying behavior, relationship management, and the ensuing adjustments required in the marketing strategy elements used to reach organizational customers. Its managerial approach ties chapter concepts directly to real-world decision making. The new edition includes additional emphasis on automated B2B practices and the impact of the Internet. A well-balanced mix of cases equips students with a variety of hands-on applications. With its complete and timely treatment of business marketing, BUSINESS MARKETING MANAGEMENT minimizes the overlap with other marketing courses. It is an excellent text for undergraduate as well as MBA-level courses.
Table of Contents
PART I: THE ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS MARKETING.
1. A Business Marketing Perspective.
2. The Business Market: Perspectives on the Organizational Buyer.
PART II: MANAGING RELATIONSHIPS IN BUSINESS MARKETING.
3. Organizational Buying Behavior.
4. Customer Relationship Management Strategies for Business Markets.
PART III: FORMULATING BUSINESS MARKETING STRATEGY.
5. Business Marketing Planning: Strategic Perspectives.
6. Business Marketing Strategies for Global Markets.
7. Managing Products for Business Markets.
8. Managing Innovation and New Industrial Product Development.
9. Managing Services for Business Markets.
10. Managing Business Marketing Channels.
11. Supply Chain Strategies.
12. Pricing Strategy for Business Markets.
13. Business Marketing Communications: Advertising and Sales Promotion.
14. Business Marketing Communications: Managing the Personal Selling Function.
PART I V: EVALUATING BUSINESS MARKETING STRATEGY AND PERFORMANCE.
15. Marketing Performance Measurement.