The MindTap Learning Path guides students through readings, multimedia, and activities designed to follow the learning taxonomy from basic knowledge and comprehension up to analysis and
application. By hiding, rearranging, or adding your own content, you control what students see and when they see it and match the Learning Path to your course syllabus exactly.
Meet the Cast.
Introduction to Students.
FOCUS Entrance Interview.
1. Starting Strong, Building Resilience.
2. Building Dreams, Setting Goals.
3. Learning Styles and Studying.
4. Managing Your Time, Energy, and Money.
5. Thinking Critically and Creatively.
6. Learning Online.
7. Engaging, Listening, and Note-Taking in Class.
8. Reading, Writing, and Presenting.
9. Developing Memory, Taking Tests.
10. Working in Groups, Valuing Diversity.
11. Choosing a College Major and Career.
12. Creating Your Future.
FOCUS Exit Interview.