Wadsworth Quick Guide to Credit Cards, 1st Edition
- Thomson Wadsworth
- ISBN-10: 1413022588 | ISBN-13: 9781413022582
- 16 Pages
- © 2007 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $6.75
This concise booklet promotes the responsible usage of credit cards and is a perfect complement for a student success course that introduces students to essentials skills needed to succeed in college and beyond. Also, easily customize this booklet to meet specific campus needs or bundle with any Cengage Learning text. Additionally, this booklet will interest professors who do not use a conventional text for the student success course and want information on using credit cards responsibly.
1. The Advantages of Credit Cards.
2. Debit Cards versus Credit Cards.
3. Students and Credit Cards.
4. How Much Credit Should You Have?
5. How to Choose a Credit Card.
6. Warning Signs.
7. Avoiding Trouble.