1. General Information for Electrical Installations.
2. Electrical Symbols and Outlets.
3. Determining the Required Number of Lighting Outlets, Receptacle Outlets, and Small-Appliance Branch Circuits.
4. Conductor Sizes and Types, Wiring Methods, Wire Connections, Voltage Drop, and Neutral Conductor Sizing for Services.
5. Conductor Identification, Switch Control of Lighting Circuits, Bonding/Grounding of Wiring Devices, Induction Heating.
6. Ground-Fault Circuit Interrupters, Arc-Fault Circuit Interrupters, Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors, Immersion Detection Circuit Interrupters, and Appliance Leakage Current Interrupters.
7. Luminaires, Ballasts, and Lamps.
8. Lighting Branch Circuit for the Front Bedroom.
9. Lighting Branch Circuit for the Master Bedroom.
10. Lighting Branch Circuit--Bathrooms, Hallway.
11. Lighting Branch Circuit--Front Entry, Porch.
12. Lighting Branch Circuit and Small-Appliance Circuits for the Kitchen.
13. Lighting Branch Circuit for the Living Room.
14. Lighting Branch Circuit for the Study/Bedroom.
15. Dryer Outlet, Lighting, and Receptacle Circuits for the Laundry, Powder Room, Rear Entry Hall, and Attic.
16. Lighting Branch Circuit for the Garage.
17. Recreation Room.
18. Lighting Branch Circuit, Receptacle Circuits for Workshop.
19. Special-Purpose Outlets--Water Pump, Water Heater.
20. Special-Purpose Outlets for Ranges, Counter-Mounted Cooking Unit G, and Wall-Mounted Oven.
21. Special-Purpose Outlets--Food Waste Disposer, Dishwasher.
22. Special-Purpose Outlets for the Bathroom Ceiling Heat/Vent/Lights, the Attic Fan, and the Hydromassage Tub.
23. Special-Purpose Outlets--Electric Heating, Air Conditioning.
24. Gas and Oil Central Heating Systems.
25. Television, Telephone, and Low-Voltage Signal Systems.
26. Smoke, Heat, and Carbon Monoxide Alarms, and Security Systems.
27. Service-Entrance Equipment.
28. Overcurrent Protection--Fuses and Circuit Breakers.
29. Service-Entrance Calculations.
30. Swimming Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs, and Hydromassage Baths.
31. Wiring for the Future: Home Automation Systems.
32. Standby Power Systems.
33. Residential Utility Interactive Photovoltaic Systems.
Specifications for Electrical Work--Single-Family Dwelling.
IAEI Membership Application Form.
Index (Code and Subject).
Plans for Single-Family Dwelling.
Sheet 1 of 10 Basement Plan.
Sheet 2 of 10 Floor Plan.
Sheet 3 of 10 South (Front) Elevation; Window Schedule, Door Schedule.
Sheet 4 of 10 East (Right) Elevation; Interior Elevations.
Sheet 5 of 10 North (Rear) Elevation; Plot Plan.
Sheet 6 of 10 West (Left) Elevation; Room Finish Schedule.
Sheet 7 of 10 Section A-A.
Sheet 8 of 10 Electrical Basement Plan.
Sheet 9 of 10 Electrical Floor Plan.
Sheet 10 of 10 Code Requirements for Swimming Pool Wiring.
Blank Floor Plan First Floor.
Blank Floor Plan Basement.