David Busch's Nikon D5100 Guide to Digital SLR Photography, 1st Edition
- David D. Busch
- ISBN-10: 1435460855 | ISBN-13: 9781435460850
- 400 Pages
- © 2012 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $22.50
The Nikon D5100 is the most advanced entry-level camera that Nikon has ever introduced. It boasts 16.2 megapixels of resolution, sophisticated full HD movie-making capabilities, and blazing fast automatic focus. As the owner of a Nikon D5100, you demand the ability to take outstanding pictures with your new camera. DAVID BUSCH'S NIKON D5100 GUIDE TO DIGITAL SLR PHOTOGRAPHY shows you how, when, and why to use all the cool features, controls, and functions of the Nikon D5100 to take great photographs. Introductory chapters will help you get comfortable with the basics of your camera before you dive right into exploring creative ways to apply file formats, resolution, aperture/priority exposure, and other automatic exposure features. Beautiful, full-color images illustrate where the essential buttons and dials are, so you'll quickly learn how to use the Nikon D5100, and use it like a pro!
1. Quick Tour: Shooting Your First Nikon D5100 Picture.
2. The Nikon D5100 Roadmap.
3. Setting Up Your Nikon D5100.
4. Shooting Basics.
5. Photography with your Nikon D5100.
6. Advanced Shooting and Movie Making.
7. Working with Lenses.
8. Working with Light.
9. Downloading and Editing.
10. Troubleshooting Your Nikon D5100.