The Basics: Business Communication, 3rd Edition
- Patricia Merrier University of Minnesota, Duluth
- ISBN-10: 0538728841 | ISBN-13: 9780538728843
- 192 Pages
- Previous Editions: 2000, 1993
- © 2006 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $73.50
The BASICS OF BUSINESS COMMUNICATION focuses on the business communication principles and their written applications. Short, concise content delivers a thorough approach, with clear-cut examples and exercises to reinforce learning.
1. Understanding the Communication Process. 2. Planning Written Business Messages. 3. Developing Business Messages. 4. Writing Positive and Neutral News Messages. 5. Writing Bad News Messages. 6. Writing Persuasive Messages. 7. Writing Employment and Special Messages. APPENDICES. A. Message Format Guidelines. B. Editing Symbols. C. Frequently Confused and Misused Words.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the main title. Select the main title's "About" tab, then select "What's New" for updates specific to title's edition.
For more information about these supplements, or to obtain them, contact your Learning Consultant.