Chain of Evidence Workbook, 1st Edition
- Timothy Sweetman Los Angeles City College
- Adele Sweetman Mt. Sierra College
- ISBN-10: 0942728866 | ISBN-13: 9780942728866
- 80 Pages
- © 2000 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $50.25
This workbook leads the reader down the chain of evidence for a case-from first officer at the scene through court. The reader, as an investigator, processes the evidence and follows its appearance through court. He/She learns firsthand what it is like to deal with the political, legal, moral, and real-life issues that define and limit the collection, preservation, and acceptance of evidence into court.
1. Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
2. The Townhouse.
3. The Confession.
4. The Autopsy: Gunshot Wounds and Cyanide.
5. The First Trial.
6. Second and Third Trial.