Your Career in Psychology: Industrial/Organizational Psychology, 1st Edition
- Tara L. Kuther Western Connecticut State University
- ISBN-10: 0534617786 | ISBN-13: 9780534617783
- 96 Pages
- © 2005 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $26.25
YOUR CAREER IN PSYCHOLOGY: INDUSTRIAL ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY introduces students to the variety of forms that industrial, organizational, and human factors careers may take. Each chapter presents a career path, including an overview, advantages and disadvantages, and a profile of a psychologist who has chosen that path. This book is a wonderful starting point for exploring careers in industrial and organizational psychology.
1. Introducing Work Psychology.
2. Academic and Research Careers.
3. Careers in Human Resources.
5. Product Development and Environmental Design.
6. Is Industrial Organizational Psychology or Human Factors for You?