EXPLORING MARKETING RESEARCH, 11E, provides a thorough guide to the design, execution, analysis, and reporting of marketing research to support effective business decisions. The text prepares students to approach marketing research from a management perspective rather than as hands-on practitioners, providing valuable business context while introducing both traditional research methods, such as designing questionnaires, and the latest technological advances, including current data collection devices, data analysis tools, practical approaches to data analytics, and the impact of social media and artifactual online data. In addition to updates based on recent trends and technology, the new 11th Edition features an increased emphasis on ethical and international issues, reflecting their growing importance in modern marketing research.
Table of Contents
Part I: INTRODUCTION.
1. The Role of Marketing Research.
2. Information Systems, Big Data and Knowledge Management.
3. The Marketing Research Process.
4. The Human Side of Marketing Research: Organizational and Ethical Issues.
Part II: DESIGNING RESEARCH STUDIES.
5. Qualitative Research.
6. Secondary Data Research in a Digital Age.
7. Survey Research.
9. Conducting Marketing Experiments.
Part III: MEASUREMENT.
10. Measurement and Attitude Scaling.
11. Questionnaire Design.
Part IV: SAMPLING AND STATISTICAL THEORY.
12. Sampling Designs and Sampling Procedures.
13. Determination of Sample Size: A Review of Statistical Theory.
Part V: ANALYSIS AND REPORTING.
14. Basic Data Analysis: Making Statistical Inferences.
15. Testing for Differences Between Groups and for Relationships Among Variables.
Part VI: SAMPLING, FIELDWORK, DATA PREPARATION.
16. Generalizing Results: Issues in Sampling.
18. Dealing with Raw Data: Editing and Coding.
Part VII: DATA ANALYSIS AND PRESENTATION.
19. Advanced Bivariate Analyses and ANOVA.
20. Multiple Regression Analysis.
21. Introduction to Multivariate Statistics
22. Bivariate Statistical Analysis: Differences Between Two Variables.
23. Bivariate Statistical Analysis: Measures of Association.
24. Introducing Multivariate Statistical Analysis.
25. Multivariate Modeling, Metrics, and Dashboards.
Appendix A: Communicating Research Results.
Appendix B: Statistical Tables.
Part VIII: COMPREHENSIVE CASES WITH COMPUTERIZED DATABASES AND SEMESTER PROJECT.