MindTap™ Automotive for Hadfield's Today's Technician: Basic Automotive Service and Systems, 5th Edition is the digital learning solution that helps instructors engage and transform today's students into critical thinkers. Through paths of dynamic assignments and applications that you can personalize, real-time course analytics, and an accessible reader, MindTap helps you turn cookie cutter into cutting edge, apathy into engagement, and memorizers into higher-level thinkers.
MindTap Automotive meets the needs of today's automotive classroom, shop, and student. The classroom manual and shop manual readings are enriched with videos, animations, assessments, and learning activities. The shop manual's NATEF-based job sheets are included as editable PDFs that students can complete online and submit to you from within the MindTap environment. MindTap also offers students the ability to practice and build their diagnostic, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills in a safe environment by offering diagnostic scenarios from Delmar Automotive Training Online (DATO). Access to this product is valid for 24 months of usage.
Content and Assets
The MindTap Learning Path guides students through readings, multimedia, and activities designed to follow the learning taxonomy from basic knowledge and comprehension up to analysis and
application. By hiding, rearranging, or adding your own content, you control what students see and when they see it and match the Learning Path to your course syllabus exactly.
1. Chapter Overviews in PowerPoint.
2. eBook with ReadSpeaker, note-taking capabilities and more.
3. Videos and animations.
4. Chapter Assessments, including ASE-style questions.
5. Chapter Activities, including videos with questions, matching exercises, crossword puzzles, and more.
6. Worksheets based on NATEF AST and MAST tasks.
7. Editable Shop Manual Job Sheets.
8. DATO (Delmar Automotive Training Online) Diagnostic Scenarios.