Pickle-Ball: For Player and Teacher, 3rd Edition
- Joyce M. Curtis Abilene Christian University
- ISBN-10: 0895824590 | ISBN-13: 9780895824592
- 136 Pages
- © 1999 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $54.00
This text brings together a body of knowledge for pickle-ball enthusiasts. Information is presented concerning the origin and development of the game, the basic skills, the rules as they have evolved to the present time, and the tactics and strategy that help the players develop their own patterns of play to the best of their ability.
1. What Is Pickle-ball?
2. Fitness and Athletic Performance.
3. Equipment and Facilities.
4. Pickle-ball Skills.
5. Rules and Scoring.
7. Language of Pickle-ball.
8. The Game.
9. Pickle-ball Drills.
Answers to Review Questions.
Preparing to Teach Pickle-ball.