The Sony NEX-7 is one of the most innovative cameras Sony has ever introduced. It is the flagship of Sony's NEX product line, a whole new type of picture-taking machine, combining a tiny, mirrorless body with the same large sensor found in bulky digital "mirrored" models, and offers the kind of full control over settings and features that serious photographers demand. It boasts 24 megapixels of resolution, blazing-fast automatic focus, and full high-definition movie making capabilities. As the owner of a Sony NEX-7, you demand the ability to take outstanding pictures with your new camera. David Busch's Sony a NEX-7 Guide to Digital Photography shows you how, when, and why to use all the cool features, controls, and functions of the Sony NEX-7 to take great photographs and movies. Introductory chapters will help you get comfortable with the basics of your camera before you dive right into exploring creative ways to apply file formats, resolution, and exposure. Beautiful, full-color images illustrate where the essential buttons and dials are, so you'll quickly learn how to use the Sony NEX-7, and use it like a pro!
With David Busch's Sony a NEX-7 Guide to Digital Photography, you'll learn:
• How to select the best autofocus mode, shutter speed, f/stop, and flash capability to take great pictures under any conditions.
•Advanced shooting techniques, including HDTV movie making.
• Troubleshooting and prevention tips to keep your camera and media operating smoothly.
•The basics of good photography as you master your camera's operation!
Table of Contents
1. Quick Tour: Shooting Your First Sony NEX-7 Picture.
2. The Sony NEX-7 Roadmap.
3. Setting Up Your Sony NEX-7.
4. Shooting Basics.
5. Photography with your Sony NEX-7.
6. Advanced Shooting and Movie Making.
7. Working with Lenses.
8. Working with Light.
9. Downloading and Editing.
10. Troubleshooting Your Sony NEX-7.