Spanish Translated Anatomy & Physiology Reference for Beauty and Wellness Professionals, 2nd Edition
- ISBN-10: 1111642125 | ISBN-13: 9781111642129
- 36 Pages
- Previous Editions: 2005
- © 2012 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $32.25
Milady's Anatomy and Physiology Reference for Beauty and Wellness Professionals has been revised and expanded, making this often difficult topic more manageable for the student. This includes over thirty pages of full color illustrations offering comprehensive coverage of the various body structures as well as brief descriptions of each system to increase understanding of its function. This reference provides the beauty and wellness student with cross sections and multiple views of the eleven main body systems and is the perfect addition to any learner's study materials.
1. Skeletal System.
2. Muscular System.
3. Nervous System.
4. Circulatory System.
5. Lymphatic/Immune System.
6. Endocrine System.
7. Digestive System.
8. Excretory System.
9. Respiratory System.
10. Integumentary System.
11. Female Reproductive System.
12. Male Reproductive System.
13. Bones of the Head and Face.
14. Bones of the Neck, Shoulders, Back, Arms and Hands.
15. Bones of the Legs and Feet.
16. Superficial Muscles of the Body.
17. Muscles of the Head, Face and Neck.
18. Muscles of the Arms, Neck and Chest.
19. Muscles of the Lower Legs and Feet.
20. The Brain and Cranial Nerves.
21. Nerves of the Head, Face, Neck Arms and Hands.
22. Nerves of the Legs.
23. The Heart and How Blood Flows.
24. Arteries and Veins of the Head, Face and Neck.
25. Arteries of the Arms, Hands and Legs.
26. Lymphatic System and Lymphatic Ducts.
27. The Endocrine Glands.
28. The Urinary System and Bowels.
29. Respiratory Organs and Structures.
30. Structures of the Skin.
31. Sensory Nerve Endings and Lesions of the Skin.
32. Hair Structure and Growth.
33. Nail Anatomy and Growth.
34. Motor Points of Massage.
35. Facial Shapes.
36. Hand and Foot Reflexology.
37. Reflexology Points of the Feet.