CORPORATE ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION is a comprehensive, one-of-a-kind text for the emerging business arena of entrepreneurship and innovation. Built on years of research and experience, this unique text employs a clear and informative how-to approach and features sections and chapters organized according to a summary model of the corporate entrepreneurship process. A professional format and look make the text especially appealing and appropriate for sophisticated readers and experienced business professionals. This groundbreaking text fulfills a real business need, because many executives consider entrepreneurial behavior a key to sustaining their companies' competitive advantage, but few possess genuine knowledge of the subject or understand how to apply it. The Third Edition of CORPORATE ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION provides detailed, actionable answers to the "what," "how," "where," and "who" questions surrounding corporate entrepreneurship in today’s dynamic business environment.
Table of Contents
Part I: BUILDING BLOCKS FOR CORPORATE ENTREPRENEURSHIP.
1. The New Entrepreneurial Imperative.
2. The Unique Nature of Corporate Entrepreneurship.
3. Levels of Entrepreneurship in Organizations: Entrepreneurial Intensity.
4. The Forms of Corporate Entrepreneurship.
5. Entrepreneurship in Other Contexts: Non-Profit and Government Organizations.
Part II: CREATING THE ENTREPRENEURIAL ORGANIZATION.
6. Human Resources in the Entrepreneurial Organization: The Creative Individual.
7. Human Resources and the Entrepreneurial Organization: The Organizational Perspective.
8. Corporate Strategy and Entrepreneurship.
9. Structuring the Company for Entrepreneurship.
10. Developing an Entrepreneurial Culture.
Part III: ACHIEVING AND SUSTAINING ENTREPRENEURIAL PERFORMANCE.
11. Constraints on Entrepreneurial Performance.
12. Leading the Entrepreneurial Organization.
13. Assessing Entrepreneurial Performance.
14. Control and Entrepreneurial Activity.
15. Sustaining Entrepreneurial Performance in the 21st Century Organization.