Traffic Investigation and Enforcement, 3rd Edition
- Donald O. Schultz undefined
- Derald D. Hunt
- ISBN-10: 0942728653 | ISBN-13: 9780942728651
- 304 Pages
- © 1998 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $97.00
The best basic traffic book available--easy to read, yet thorough in topical coverage. Leads readers through the basics of traffic control to the complex issues of the enforcement perspective. This text is full of practical, usable advice. It is comprehensive enough to be used as a full-semester text but is also excellent as a supplemental reader for the broader-scoped course. Whether a novice or an experienced veteran, the reader will gain valuable insight into this topic. Recently cited by the Supreme Court.
1. Traffic Laws and Enforcement.
2. Vehicle Stops.
3. Pursuit Driving.
4. Driving Under the Influence.
5. Traffic Point Control.
6. Traffic Accident Investigation.
7. Hit-and-Run Investigation.
8. Traffic Homicide.
9. Testifying in Court.
10. The Traffic Division.