SharePoint 2010 Disaster Recovery Guide, 2nd Edition
- John L. Ferringer
- Sean P. McDonough
- ISBN-10: 1435456459 | ISBN-13: 9781435456457
- 448 Pages
- Previous Editions: 2009
- © 2011 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $30.00
Microsoft’s SharePoint platform is a complex, diverse technical tool designed to meet a range of business needs and uses. It requires several other platforms and applications for implementation, and it can be integrated with other external line of business applications. This diversity also applies to the numerous methods, tools, and approaches to preserve your SharePoint farm if it becomes affected by a catastrophic event. The majority of this book introduces you to those methods, tools, and approaches for backing up and restoring SharePoint. Furthermore, it covers the key concepts and activities necessary to develop a disaster recovery plan for SharePoint. After covering those concepts, it dives into all the crucial technical aspects of preserving SharePoint using the tools Microsoft provides with it.
1. SharePoint Disaster Recovery Planning and Key Concepts.
2. SharePoint Disaster Recovery Design and Implementation.
3. SharePoint Disaster Recovery Testing and Maintenance.
4. SharePoint Disaster Recovery Best Practices.
5. Windows Server 2008 Backup and Restore.
6. Windows Server 2008 High Availability.
7. SQL Server 2008 Backup and Restore.
8. SQL Server 2008 High Availability.
9. SharePoint 2010 Central Administration Backup and Restore.
10. SharePoint 2010 Command Line Backup and Restore.
11. SharePoint 2010 Disaster Recovery Development.
12. SharePoint 2010 Disaster Recovery for End Users.