USING PEACHTREE COMPLETE 2011 FOR ACCOUNTING teaches fundamental accounting concepts and principles while developing students' proficiency with PEACHTREE COMPLETE 2011 software by Sage. This well-organized and concise text helps students apply their accounting skills with Peachtree and illustrates how accounting information is created and used.
Table of Contents
Part I: GETTING STARTED WITH PEACHTREE.
1. An Interactive Tour of Peachtree.
2. Preparing a Balance Sheet Using Peachtree.
3. Preparing an Income Statement and Statement of Retained Earnings Using Peachtree.
4. Preparing a Statement of Cash Flows Using Peachtree.
5. Creating Supporting Reports to Help Make Business Decisions.
Part II: CREATING A PEACHTREE FILE TO RECORD AND ANALYZE BUSINESS EVENTS.
6. Setting up Your Business's Accounting System.
7. Cash-Oriented Business Activities.
8. Additional Business Activities.
9. Adjusting Entries and Bank Reconciliations.
11. Reporting Business Activities.
Appendix 1: Payroll Taxes.