Techniques and Materials of Music: From the Common Practice Period Through the Twentieth Century, Enhanced Edition, 7th Edition
- includes Premium Web Site Printed Access Card.
- Thomas Benjamin Peabody Conservatory of Music, Johns Hopkins University, University of Houston
- Michael Horvit Moores School of Music, The University of Houston
- Robert Nelson Moores School of Music, University of Houston
- Timothy Koozin University of Houston
- ISBN-10: 1285446178 | ISBN-13: 9781285446172
- 352 Pages
- Previous Editions: 2008, 2003, 1998
- © 2015 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $161.00
- It's the greener, leaner way to review! An online copy cuts down on paper and on time. Reduce the wait (and the weight) of printed texts. Your online copy arrives instantly, and you can review it anytime from your computer or favorite mobile device.
If you prefer a print copy to review, please contact your representative.