Table of Contents
2. Working with Functions, Data Types, and Operators.
3. Building Arrays and Controlling Flow.
4. Debugging and Error Handling.
5. Working with the Document Object Model (DOM) and DHTML.
6. Enhancing and Validating Forms.
8. Manipulating Data in Strings and Arrays.
9. Managing State Information and Security.
10. Programming for Touchscreens and Mobile Devices.
11. Updating Web Pages with Ajax.
12. Introduction to jQuery.
Appendix A: Installing and Configuring a Testing Server.
Appendix B: Working with HTML and CSS.
Appendix D: Solutions to Short Quizzes.