The Sony a SLT-A77 is one of the most innovative cameras Sony has ever introduced, with sensational features like a full-time, real-time preview system called Live View, GPS logging, and an amazing 12 frames-per-second shooting rate. The camera boasts 24 megapixels of resolution, blazing-fast automatic focus, a full high-definition movie making mode, and a pioneering transparent mirror that allows light to pass to the sensor at all times. As the owner of a Sony a SLT-A77, you demand the ability to take outstanding pictures with your new camera. David Busch's Sony a SLT-A77 Guide to Digital Photography shows you how, when, and why to use all the cool features, controls, and functions of the Sony a SLT-A77 to take great photographs. Introductory chapters will help you get comfortable with the basics of your camera before you dive right into exploring creative ways to apply file formats, resolution, and exposure. Beautiful, full-color images illustrate where the essential buttons and dials are, so you'll quickly learn how to use the Sony a SLT-A77, and use it like a pro! With David Busch's Sony a SLT-A77 Guide to Digital Photography, you'll learn:
• How to select the best autofocus mode, shutter speed, f/stop, and flash capability to take great pictures under any conditions.
• Troubleshooting and prevention tips to keep your camera and media operating smoothly.
• The basics of good photography as you master your camera's operation!
Table of Contents
1. Quick Tour: Shooting Your First Sony SLT-A77 Picture.
2. The Sony SLT-A77 Roadmap.
3. Setting Up Your Sony SLT-A77.
4. Shooting Basics.
5. Photography with your Sony SLT-A77.
6. Advanced Shooting and Movie Making.
7. Working with Lenses.
8. Working with Light.
9. Downloading and Editing.
10. Troubleshooting Your Sony SLT-A77.