This friendly, step-by-step guidebook shows you how to use the latest version of PaintShop Pro’s image-editing tools to restore, enhance, and retouch photographs. Whether you’re new to working with digital images or are a seasoned pro, PHOTO RESTORATION AND RETOUCHING USING COREL PAINTSHOP PRO X6 will teach you the skills you need to get great results with your photos. After a brief introduction to PaintShop Pro and other helpful topics such as scanning and organizing, author Robert Correll walks you through more than 70 detailed photo studies that teach you how to restore and retouch photographs to make them worthy of display in your home or office, in albums or in scrapbooks. In each study, you’ll learn to tackle specific problems—from red eyes to blemishes to lighting problems, and much more, including pro-level retouching techniques. Learn to create great photos that you’ll be proud to share with friends, family, and the world, with PHOTO RESTORATION AND RETOUCHING USING COREL PAINTSHOP PRO X6.
1. Getting Started with Corel PaintShop Pro.
2. Retouching Techniques and Methods.
3. Improving Brightness and Contrast.
4. Solving Color Problems.
5. Sharpness, Noise, and Distortion.
6. Removing Specks and Dust.
7. Repairing Scratches, Tears, Creases, and Holes.
8. Moving, Adding, or Removing Objects.
9. Retouching People.
10. The Good, the Bad, and the Artistic.
Appendix A. More Useful information.