The MindTap Learning Path guides students through readings, multimedia, and activities designed to follow the learning taxonomy from basic knowledge and comprehension up to analysis and
application. By hiding, rearranging, or adding your own content, you control what students see and when they see it and match the Learning Path to your course syllabus exactly.
1. Consumer Safety and Drug Regulations.
2. Drug Names and References.
3. Sources and Bodily Effects of Drugs.
4. Medication Preparations and Supplies.
5. Abbreviations and Systems of Measurement.
6. Safe Dosage Calculations.
7. Responsibilities and Principles of Drug Administration.
8. Administration by the Gastrointestinal Route.
9. Administration by the Parenteral Route.
10. Poison Control.
11. Vitamins, Minerals, and Herbs.
12. Skin Medications.
13. Autonomic Nervous System Drugs.
14. Antineoplastic Drugs.
15. Urinary System Drugs.
16. Gastrointestinal Drugs.
17. Anti-Infective Drugs.
18. Eye Medications.
19. Analgesics, Sedatives, and Hypnotics.
20. Psychotropic Medications, Alcohol, and Drug Abuse.
21. Musculoskeletal and Anti-inflammatory Drugs.
22. Anticonvulsants, Antiparkinsonian Drugs, and Agents for Alzheimer’s Disease.
23. Endocrine System Drugs.
24. Reproductive System Drugs.
25. Cardiovascular Drugs.
26. Respiratory System Drugs and Antihistamines.
27. Drugs and Older Adults.