Pharmacy technician students: in programs offered in community colleges, career colleges, technical institutes, on the job training programs in retail pharmacies, and the military. Individuals studying to be pharmacists in 4-year colleges and universities.
Part I. Introduction to Terminology.
1. Word Parts and Their Meanings.
2. Organization of the Human Body.
Part II. Terminology of the Body Systems.
3. The Integumentary System.
4. The Skeletal System.
5. The Muscular System.
6. The Eyes and Ears.
7. The Nervous System.
8. The Endocrine System.
9. The Digestive System.
10. The Cardiovascular System.
11. The Blood.
12. The Immune System.
13. The Respiratory System.
14. The Urinary System.
15. The Male Reproductive System.
16. The Female Reproductive System.
Part III. Terminology of Special Populations.
17. Terminology Related to Pediatrics.
18. Terminology Related to Geriatrics.
19. Terminology Related to the Oncology Patient.
Part IV. Terminology Related to the Pharmacy Profession.
20. Pharmacological Vocabulary.
21. Terminology Used in Administering Medications.
22. The Practice of Pharmacy.
23. Advanced Pharmacy.
24. Pharmacy Laboratory Procedures. 25. Pharmacy Law.
26. Management of Pharmacy Operations.
27. Health Insurance Billing.
28. Computer Applications in the Pharmacy.
Part V.Mathematics Review.
29. Basic Mathematics.
30. Measurement Systems.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the main title. Select the main title's "About" tab, then select "What's New" for updates specific to title's edition.
For more information about these supplements, or to obtain them, contact your Learning Consultant.